Nicotine Alone Is Not Addictive
The entire world has been manipulated into thinking that nicotine itself is addictive. It is not.
Years of the assertion of nicotine habit is wrong. Smokers have been lied to. Hundreds of thousands have thought the addictive property in smoking cigarettes is nicotine exclusively by default or design.
What Are The Proofs?
Is there proof the global perspective of craving to nicotine without cigarette? No one could produce any convincing evidence of craving to nicotine without cigarette or MAOI's.
There happens to be no evidence that nicotine is dependence-forming unless/until it is shipped in cigarette, and especially in tobacco smoke, which is presumed to cause some kind of substance change in the brain. After smoking cigarette, people could become dependent on smoking and reliant on nicotine. Since there are 9,600 other ingredients recognized at this point in cigarette/smoke, with multiple prospects for potentiators, it is presumed that the synergy of multiple ingredients causes a consistent brain chemistry change.
What Actually Nicotine Does
Due to the multiple studies conducted by researchers on nicotine for dealing with disease; the large-scale exams for nicotine occurrence in the populace; and the substantial data source of information on long-term use, we have now know that:
- Nicotine is part of the normal diet and everyone almost everywhere tests positive for this.
- It includes beneficial effects for most patients who present with diseases of the neurodegenerative type, possibly because of insufficient dietary nicotine intake.
- Aside from being good for some patients, the only real other observable medical impact is the fact that it slightly decreases blood pressure (not increases it).
- There is absolutely no evidence that cigarette smoking is associated with any disease in humans.
- Due to the huge size of the data source, we realize that long-term high-volume nicotine ingestion has no medically observable elevation of risk for just about any medical condition.
- The UK's formal medical guidance specialist has managed to get clear that nicotine does not have any association with tumors (NICE PH45).
- Several cardiologists have explained that it does not have any association with cardiovascular disease.
Nicotine is a moderate stimulant and poses negligible dangers in healthy people. It increases the performance of some jobs, especially those regarding vigilance and fast visual cue handling. Additionally, it may sharpen memory, focus and attention for a while.
Also, because nicotine receptors may actually control other receptor systems, its result can vary corresponding to one's person to another. A vaper who feels restless or pressured can be calmed with nicotine, and a vaper who is fatigued will improve with nicotine.
Vaping is not considered any longer harmful than caffeine, since there is no evidence because of this. Indeed, there's a mountain of proof that long-term nicotine use (without smoke cigarettes) is near harmless.